Questions about EngageNY Curriculum
This section offers commonly asked questions and answers about how to find and use EngageNY Curriculum.
- Are there fees associated with using EngageNY or the Common Core Learning Standard curriculum?
- Do we have to teach the EngageNY or Common Core curriculum modules in order?
- How can I access EngageNY on my mobile device?
- How can I email links to EngageNY resources and pages to my colleagues?
- How can I find all the curriculum materials for a module?
- How can I find curriculum materials associated to a specific Common Core Learning Standard (CCLS)?
- How can I provide feedback on the EngageNY curriculum modules?
- How can I share EngageNY resources via Facebook or Twitter?
- How can I stay up-to-date on new curriculum or curriculum changes?
- How do I determine if my use of the curricular materials would be considered a commercial use and therefore not allowed?
- How do we know if a module has been changed or updated?
- Is EngageNY offered in different languages (other than English)?
- Is my use of the curricular materials considered a commercial use?
- Where can I find Common Core curriculum materials for Social Studies?
- Where can I find modules translated into foreign languages?
- Where can I locate the list of ELA texts on EngageNY?