All modules for grades P-12 Math and grades 3-12 ELA on EngageNY include a “Full Module,” “Copy Ready,” or “Teacher Materials” PDF on module landing pages. The module landing pages include all the curriculum materials for that module, including mid-module and end-of-year assessments as well as other curriculum materials such as foreign-language translations.
To locate the module landing pages, please use the curriculum links on the EngageNY homepage to navigate to a subject/grade level:
- From any curriculum subject/grade-level landing page, you will find the dynamic “Curriculum Map” on the left of the page.
- Click on a Module number to navigate directly to the module landing page.
- You will find “Downloadable Resources” in the middle of any module page with PDF, Word, Zip files and more for download.
- You can click on the “View PDF” to open a PDF directly in your browser.
- You can click the blue “Next” and “Previous” buttons at the top of any module or lesson page to navigate through EngageNY curriculum materials.
Also, please note that you can use the green “Find More Curriculum” button at the top of any curriculum resource page to navigate to a specific subject and grade level on EngageNY.
Note: at this time, we do not have copy ready versions of the student pages separated out for all modules.